Sunday, June 24, 2007

Daring Bakers


As you may have seen by the rather oddly placed (stubborn thing) logo on the sidebar I have joined the Daring Bakers. Who are they? Well ,they are a group of intrepid food bloggers who join together each month to tackle a specific recipe. The group was originally formed when Ivonne at Cream Puffs in Venice and Lis at La Mia Cucina made a pretzel recipe together. The group has now grown substantially.

Past efforts of the Daring Bakers include croissants, red velvet cake, Martha Stewart's Crepe Cake and St Honore Gateau.

The next challenge is due very shortly and I will be posting my very first attempt. I hope to see you back here then. In the meantime, I encourage you to check out some of my fellow member's terrific blogs. Here they are.

Peabody at Culinary Concoctions

Brilynn at Jumbo Empanadas

Helene at Tartelette

Quellia at All Things Edible

Veronica at Veronica's Test Kitchen

Mary at Alpineberry

Hester at Hester in Geneva

Tanna at My Kitchen in Half Cups

Elle at Feeding My Enthusiasm

Morven at Food Art and Random Thoughts

Jen at Canadian Baker

Breadchick Mary at The Sour Dough

Valentina at Trembom in English

Freya at Writing at the Kitchen Table

Dolores at Chronicles in Culinary Curiosity

Becke at Columbusfoodie

Anita at Dessert First

Mercedes at Desert Candy

Laura at Eat Drink Live

Claudia at Heal My life

Sara at I Like to Cook

Ilva at Lucullian Delights

Marce at Pip in the City

Devra at Puu Cooks

Patricia at Technicolor Kitchen

Jery at Food and Photo

Sher at What Did You Eat?

Meeta at What's For Luch Honey

Sara at Kitchen Pantry

Stephanie at Cup Cake My Love

Heather at The Domestic Diva's Recipe Rush

Karen at Baking Soda

Leslie at Definitely Not Martha

Minko at Couture Cupcakes

Swee at Self Proclaimed Foodaholic

Heather at Eating For One

Alice at Alice Q Foodie

Nazca at Food Is Good

Jenny at Jenny Bakes

Kelly-Jane at Cooking the Books

Erin at Chiles and Chocolate

Rose at 64 sq ft kitchen

Kelly at Sass and Veracity

Gattina at Kitchen Unplugged

Wendy at WMPEs Blog

Cheryl at Gruel Omelet

Anne at Simply Annes

Jenny at My Food Geek

Jasmine at Confessions of a Cardamom Addict

Tara at Should You Eat That

Amy at Nook and Pantry
Jes at Cupcake Punk

Jenn at Leftover Queen

Sarah at Corner of 94th

Amanda at Little Foodie

Pille at Nami Nami

Glenna at A Fridge Full of Food

Nicole at Sweet Tooth

Amanda at I Cook, Therefore I Run

Valerie at Val's Kitchen

Holly at The Glutton

Chris at Mele Cotte

Deb at Smitten Kitchen

Gilly at Humble Pie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to A Cracking Good Egg by Email
Australian Food Bloggers Ring
list >> random >> join
Site Ring from Bravenet